 Local / United States / North Carolina / *89 (-20)
  Weekend get together?

What has happened to the proposed weekend legofest? were there any takers? Who was it that had offered to host? Is it a go or not? --Karim (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  RE: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

Yes, I took the train out there about a month ago when I was in Beantown for a conference. A first rate place. They had a large box full of old and new polybags. I bought several, 1461, 1462, 1463 & 1464s. The other day I ordered a bunch of 1462s (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

I don't think there was any space related Dacta and yes they do have a web site: (URL) - mike_walsh@mentorg.com (URL) Brunskill wrote in message ... (...) three1992 (...) than (...) sets (...) and (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: 1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

Gee, any space related DACTA products? Does Construction Site have a web page? Rob ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  1992 Polybags at Construction Site in Waltham, MA

I think that Todd Lehman mentioned this previously, but I was at the Construction Site in Waltham, MA this afternoon where I picked up three1992 polybags: 1461 - (URL) - (URL) - (URL) Town/Race, one Pirates/General, and one Space/Blacktron II. Other (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Anyone in the triangle area interested in a Memorial Day Weekend get together

(...) Not that my place isn't a bit of a mess (but that can be cured...just got to hide all those great unopened sets...). Actually, things really improved a couple weekends ago when I built my Lego train table. The support is a bunch of those (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

I am going camping this weekend will not be around. Sounds like a fun idea though. Mike Karim wrote in message <374B0A2D.8C134DA5@m...ng.com>... (...) have (...) (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Anyone in the triangle area interested in a Memorial Day Weekend get together

(...) Sounds great to me. I'd offer, but my place is a mess right now. I even have trouble getting to my Lego! :-( --Karim (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Anyone in the triangle area interested in a Memorial Day Weekend get together

Subject says it all. I'm willing to offer my apartment in Cary for a get together this weekend for a get together (though if someone with a bigger place wanted to offer that would be great also). Any day would be good for me. (25 years ago, 25-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Wilson area

Greetings! Star Wars has just (finally) pulled me out of my dark ages! What I want (need) to know is... Are there any other LEGO fans online in the Wilson area? Thanks, Will (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  A good LEGO day ...

Today was a good LEGO day. I was out of town on business, ended up with a bit of time to spare and much to my surprise, found some older sets. Unfortunately, none of them were at any significant savings but the fact that I could buy them at all was (...) (25 years ago, 20-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  WTT: Pirates

I have some unopened Pirates sets that I would like to trade for other Pirate sets, preferably (but not necessarily) unopened. I have: 6246 Crocodile Cage - unopened, box good 6263 Imperial Outpost - unopened, some box damage 6280 Armada Flagship - (...) (25 years ago, 19-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  I posted inventory of 2146 Freestyle set which is available at Cary K-Mart for $25.99

I posted the inventory in lugnet.db.inv. This is a decent freestyle set and the carying case is reasonably usefull. Frank (25 years ago, 16-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Set Availability

I stopped by the Raleigh Toys'R'Us on 70 (Glenwood). I'm guessing they got the shipment of Tie/Y's, infiltrators and Anakin's Pod racers that they were supposed to get for May 3. There is ample supply of each of those sets.. (At least 20 Tie/Y).. So (...) (25 years ago, 14-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.starwars)

  Go to Charlotte, NC...

If you are looking for Star Wars Legos, go to the Pineville suburb of Charlotte, NC and the Toys R Us there. They have EVERY set and plenty of them. They had ten Tie Fighter & Y-Wing sets and more in the back. If you need help getting there, take (...) (25 years ago, 13-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: LEGO Naboo Fighter Poster

(...) If the Crabtree TRU has stock anything like the Cary one, that last bit would imply you might have taken home a carload of Lego had you been inspired... The Cary TRU had a TON (far in excess of the other sets) of Sith Infiltratiors and (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  LEGO Naboo Fighter Poster

I stopped by a TRU (Crabtree Valley Mall for the local Raleigh, NC populace) this evening on my way home and while they still had a decent selection of Star Wars LEGO (I didn't buy anything), the thing that caught my as I was leaving was a LEGO (...) (25 years ago, 12-May-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: More local Lego shopping

I also made a circuit of some local stores this week and came up with a FOTW at Service Merchandise on Capital Blvd in Raleigh: 1 Imperial Outpost (6263) from the Pirates theme - box sealed but slightly damaged 5 Tidy Treasure (1802) polybags for 90 (...) (25 years ago, 9-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  More local Lego shopping

Now that I built one of my finds, I thought I'd report on Saturday's and Tuesday's Lego shopping... I checked out some used toy stores in Raleigh. There's one on Falls of the Neuse Rd. which has a good quantity of Lego, unfortuanately, most of it is (...) (25 years ago, 6-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Did anyone else brave TRU?

Oh well, guess I shoulda crossposted anyway..... TRU in Raleigh... Well, I showed at about 4 mins to opening.. There were about 150 ppl in line and at least 1 set of news ppl takin photos. The doors were opened with, "We've changed our minds." At (...) (25 years ago, 3-May-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact