 General / 4266
4265  |  4267
Subject:
A good LEGO day ...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 05:00:09 GMT

Today was a good LEGO day.  I was out of town on business, ended up with a
bit of time to spare and much to my surprise, found some older sets.
Unfortunately, none of them were at any significant savings but the fact
that I could buy them at all was good enough for me!  I haven't seen any of
these in the Raleigh area.  Anyway, today I found the following:

6314 City People - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6314
6545 Search 'N Rescue - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6545
6331 Patriot Jet - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6331
6334 Wave Jump Racers - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6334
6665 River Runners - http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6665

Some nice sets from better times.  I picked up two of the 6545 so if someone
is looking for this and wants to trade for it, let me know.