 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 48
Re: LEGO Naboo Fighter Poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 16:44:01 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:

I stopped by a TRU (Crabtree Valley Mall for the local Raleigh, NC populace)
this evening on my way home and while they still had a decent selection of
Star Wars LEGO (I didn't buy anything)...

If the Crabtree TRU has stock anything like the Cary one, that last bit
would imply you might have taken home a carload of Lego had you been
inspired...

The Cary TRU had a TON (far in excess of the other sets) of Sith
Infiltratiors and Anakin's Pod Racer sets, obviously either they
misplaced some of these cases for a while on May 3, or they hadn't come
in yet. They also still have a good selection (I only purchased a single
Anakin's Pod Racer for theme completeness, and no, I don't have the
budget to have left them with a not very good selection - I'm going to
have to sell some stock to pay of Visa as it is...).

The Cary K-Mart has a complete selection of Star Wars Lego, though you
need to hit both the Lego aisle and the Star Wars aisle to get it all
(and only one ea of some of the bigger Ep. 1 sets).

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com