 Local / United States / North Carolina / *49 (-10)
  Re: Hi!

(...) Its a little suburb of Raleigh... Also know as the "Containment Area for Relocated Yankees." (...) Hmm, Thanks :) I'll have to look that up. where is it? near Charlotte? That's about 3 hours from me. (...) Hmm, wish I had known about that (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Charlotte, NC...

I'm 17 and living in Charlotte, NC. I used to have two major partners in the building hobby, but they betrayed me and bought a bunch of stuff on AucZilla using my name. Now I only have a few 'minor' partners who just buy sets and build them. They (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: Hi!

Where the hell is Cary? There are about ten of us 'experienced' buildings in Charlotte. There's myself, a self-proclaimed 'master', and a few others. Most of the people in Charlotte aren't big on this stuff; most of my old friends have given up (...) (25 years ago, 20-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  ------( Terms of use for lugnet.com )------

TERMS OF USE FOR LUGNET.COM OVERVIEW AND DEFINITIONS lugnet.com ("LUGNET") is a privately owned Internet site designed and run primarily for the benefit of those who enjoy building with, discussing, collecting, buying & selling, trading, and (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  ------( Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.nc )------

Welcome to lugnet.loc.us.nc, a LUGNET discussion group. CHARTER/PURPOSE: lugnet.loc.us.nc (group): North Carolina, U.S.A. lugnet.loc.us (group and hierarchy): United States of America (U.S.A.). lugnet.loc.* (hierarchy): General-purpose discussion (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  SW found (now gone) at Capitol Blvd. Target

I picked up the last Snowspeeder set at the target at Capitol Blvd yesterday. So far, I've got the landspeeder, speeder bikes, and snowspeeder. Now looking for the X-wing. --Karim (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Fun shoping trip and Star Wars sighting

I just took an enjoyable Lego shoping trip today (from Raleigh). Primary destination was Asheboro. I was also shoping for Micromachines Star Wars stuff. After finishing up in Asheboro (best finding there was 2152 Robo Raptor for $19.99 at the Big K (...) (26 years ago, 27-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre)

  Re: anyone out there?

Alan wanted me to post this: From: Alan Clegg <abc@bast.firehouse.net> This won't make it to the lugnet groups, but a followup: TRU at crossroads does not have StarWars as of this morning, and the 'regional manager' informed me that "Oh, those have (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone out there?

Mike, very nice assesment of the Cary area... I've a couple comments: (...) I managed to get 2 copies of the Flying Ninha Fortress for $69.95 there the other day. They were marked so on the shelf (or at least thats what I thought). I also picked up (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: anyone out there?

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) Small world - hopefully you were here on Saturday when the weather was nice. Sunday was kind of nasty ... ;-) Here is my assessment of the LEGO market in the Cary, NC area where I also live. If you are familiar (...) (26 years ago, 25-Mar-99, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact