 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 709
Re: Fall Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 14:43:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, Ryan Dennett writes:
Having it being
a "NELUG event" would defeat the whole purpose which is to have a fest when
Chris is there at which I am able to attend.

Right. I think it will not be a NELUG event at all. Perhaps certain NELUG
members will assist in holding it, but that doesn't make it a NELUG event of
any sort... (which is why this is in .loc.us.ma.bos).

Depending on how things work out this is most likely when it will be. 28th for
sure possibly all day if there is enough interest.

Well, I know Chris and I will only have a couple of hours to be there, but if
other people are interested in having an all-day event, that'd be cool.

This is where the NELUG members really play their part: finding a location and
setting it up. I think depending on the number of people, all we need is a
room with some table & chairs.

Like Matt said, Bison County would probably be a good place. Depending on
interest, we could either reserve a room or just show up (like we did in
April, IIRC? When Tim was here?). I understand that if we have less than 10
people, just showing up would be fine.

-Shiri