 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 710
709  |  711
Subject:
sw stuff on sale at learning express
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:46:26 GMT

I was just over in Coolidge Corner (Brookline) and stopped in at the
Learning Express (I think that's the name) there. They've got all of their
1999 Star Wars stuff at 50% off. There's not *tons* of stuff, but y'know,
50% off.

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/