 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 708
Re: Fall Legofest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 14:16:59 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:
I'm not quite sure which places are best. I've never been to the NELUG
meetings, but IIRC they sometimes use a room in BU? Or (if less people) a
booth in Bison County? That would be good because of TCS; but how many
people would that hold?

There's a room in Bison County that we can reserve. It actually holds more
people than the conference room at BU. (I can get bigger places at BU, but
I'd have to be more formal about it -- the IT conference rooms I can just
to be loud, if that comes into it at all. :)

--
Matthew Miller                     --->                 mattdm@mattdm.org
Quotes 'R' Us                    --->              http://quotes-r-us.org/