 Local / United States / Massachusetts / Boston / 671
Re: Meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Thu, 8 Jun 2000 02:36:56 GMT

Lorbaat wrote:

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Well fine Mr. I would rather have the Falcon over the USC Tie Intercepter.  We
know where your priorities are.  :-).

Oooh!  I meant to say that I saw a UCS X-Wing in a store yesterday.  Toys R Us
in, ummm..... well, the one near where I work.  It's kinda near Burlington... I
want to say Winchester, but I'm not sure.  Forget I said anything.  Again.

Would that be the one on Rt 3, kinda back behind the Star Market?
That's just over the border in Winchester (according to the fiancee,
who worked at the Osco in the same shopping plaza).

Have they brought the price down on those Mystic Mountain sets yet?

sakura @ mediaone.net             Jeff Johnston              jeffj @ io.com
LEGO Page (Set Reviews & MOCs): http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura
Check out my Trade List and Want List - * - Last Updated 3/29/2000
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++  YB73m