Re: Meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:17:15 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
Actually I thought it was going to be tonight?

Oh, hey. Tonight it is.

I'm sure you'll all be crying yourselves to sleep tonight, because I can't
make it.  I know, I know, try to contain your disappointment.  :D

Well fine Mr. I would rather have the Falcon over the USC Tie Intercepter.  We
know where your priorities are.  :-).

Have a good meeting and all.  The only issue I would have raised is the next
BrikWars event (the proposed "Medieval Fantasy BrikWars") and how I wasn't
ready to go until Mike Rayhawk finalises the mounted/autonomous animal rules
for BW2K.  So.  Since no one has been talking about it anyway, just forget I
said anything.

Actually I was thinking it might be nice to do another "standard" game anyway.
I now have a couple of train things to throw into the mix which might just be
scenery but it would vary our layout a bit.

I was also going to bring up the Cookout idea for a meeting in late July/ early
August.  It would definitly be August but my calender for August is pretty
tight at the moment so I don't know what I can work out.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/