Re: Meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:09:52 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Matthew Miller writes:
Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.org> wrote:
Actually I thought it was going to be tonight?

Oh, hey. Tonight it is.

I'm sure you'll all be crying yourselves to sleep tonight, because I can't make
it.  I know, I know, try to contain your disappointment.  :D

Have a good meeting and all.  The only issue I would have raised is the next
BrikWars event (the proposed "Medieval Fantasy BrikWars") and how I wasn't
ready to go until Mike Rayhawk finalises the mounted/autonomous animal rules
for BW2K.  So.  Since no one has been talking about it anyway, just forget I
said anything.

eric