Re: Meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 15:40:23 GMT

Have fun, all!  By the way, can somebody post a summary of what transpires
tomorrow?  Thanks in advance!

-shaun

If no one else does I am sure I will.  Along with a summary on the NELUG home
page.  Good luck with the wedding.  Just wait till your having kids :-).

As for what I am bringing.

1.  6713 - Race-n-go Challange.  For some play testing.

2.  The NELUG Boxcar and maybe the container car as well if it fits.

I'll probably bring my digital camera just in case there are any "Kodak"
moments.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/