Re: Meeting.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 19:35:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Kingsley writes:

Well fine Mr. I would rather have the Falcon over the USC Tie Intercepter.  We
know where your priorities are.  :-).

Oooh!  I meant to say that I saw a UCS X-Wing in a store yesterday.  Toys R Us
in, ummm..... well, the one near where I work.  It's kinda near Burlington... I
want to say Winchester, but I'm not sure.  Forget I said anything.  Again.

I'm pretty much always down for BW, modern, space-age, or medieval, but time is
a little tight for me right now, because I started a new job.

eric