 Local / United States / Massachusetts / 62
Re: Some older somewhat hard to find sets found in Revere MA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ma.bos, lugnet.loc.us.ma
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 1999 05:42:01 GMT

That reminds me.  There are a couple of toy stores in Winchester, MA.

I only had time to go in one, and found a couple interesting sets
(I forget which ones).

Also, there is an old toy store in Lynn right off the main drag at
129(A?). It's like a mom-and pop store that gets new stock about every 5
years. I diddn't see any LEGO, but this store was right out
of the 70's.  There were all kinds of old toys MI(dusty)B.  Really
neat place.  You could just imagine the anticipation after realizing
what this store is, but sadly no LEGO.

KL

Matthew Miller wrote:

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:
I don't know how many of you would be interested in this but I found a number
of sets that are becoming hard to find at the Revere MA (Pronounced Ra-vee-ah
for the locals :)  ) TRU.

Oh yeah -- that reminds me. Karen and I were in Concord last weekend, and
the Toy Shop there has a lot of Lego (less than the Construction Site, of
course, but still good). And they had a few pirates sets -- no boats or
anything really cool. But someone might be interested :)