 Local / United States / Georgia / 71
  Re: DixieLUG ?

Thanks for the reply Craig, That sounds like a lot of fun. I will make every attempt to come on down. I have a Statue of Liberty I could "show-off" and I am also willing to bring a bunch of monorail stuff if you all would like to build a mobile (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG ?

David, I too have been following the post on the DixieLUG event and have been trying to set my schedule to make it down to Macon for the day. I don't know about the other NGLTC members. I will have to admit that 99% of my bricks are tied up in (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG ?

I'd like to see a NGLTC layout sometime. Every time it has been scheduled I've ended up having to be out of town for some reason. When is the next show scheduled? I won't be able to make it to Macon. We just has a new member of the family arrive - a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG ?

Greg Williams wrote in message <000701bf5bae$114c18...hobbit>... (...) We're working on a deal to be in the Piedmont Division (Atlanta Chapter of the NMRA) show this March. I have a meeting tommorow with the organizer. Hopefully I'll have good (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG!!

(...) wow! how big is she? and I am also willing to bring a (...) sounds cool to me! i've never seen an actual lego monorail, so this would very exciting for me! I (...) _definitely_ a topic for discusion! i just got my first train set (#4561) for (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: DixieLUG!!

(...) She used to be just over four feet, but I had to deconstruct her pedestal so as the make use of the vital bricks for rebuilding my classic sets. Now she is probably about 25 to 30 inches. But I'll carry her down for the meeting. See-ya! David (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)