 Local / United States / Georgia / 31
  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

(...) wow! seven responses in just four days! we are well on our way, folks! a south eastern group looks good, so deciding on our identity comes first. SELUG has been thrown out, but SELUG.org has been taken. although, ~.com and ~.net are still (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

(...) Yes craig, but dslug.org (Deep South ?!?) is available. If we ever tick somebody off, we could always point to our domain name. Ray <grin, duck & run> (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

(...) would (...) If no one else really wants the job, I have the knowledge and freetime necessary to create an official webpage. Let me know if that is ok and I will try to get the ball rolling. Craig Livingston PS - Also, a first of the year party (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

I'm interested as well. I live in Atlanta but I would be unlikely to meet in Macon, however. Any meetings in Atlanta are much more likely. ----- Original Message ----- From: Craig Livingston <clivin007@aol.com> To: <lugnet.loc.us.ga@lugnet.com> (...) (25 years ago, 21-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: SELUG! ( was GALUG?)

<Blatant Plug> BellSouth Buzz, BellSouth's web portal, offers free web sites to "community" organizations. It's pretty easy to set up, and I think it comes with a discussion group. We could try this as our web page. I would be happy to set it up. Is (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)