 Local / United States / Georgia / 157
  where is craigo-lego?

Has anyone heard from craigo-lego (Craig Hamilton) in the past two months? I've sent him several email messages and left several phone calls in the past couple of months, and have yet to get a response. Does anyone know if he's OK? The last posts he (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.people, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.dixielug, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

(...) I'm still waiting on an answer from him. I know that he sent me a package that I've received on nov.16, so I hope too that he's fine! LMK if you hear from him. Jean-Marc and have yet to get a response. Does anyone know if he's OK? hope (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

(...) Shiri and I have both e-mailed him a while ago and I for one have not gotten a response. I'm a bit worried now that you told me that you have called him but have not gotten a response. What CAN be done? Calling the police to find out? Would it (...) (24 years ago, 3-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

(...) Gee, it's hard to say stuff without giving away other people's private business, but... I think Craigo is okay. I am not 100% positive, but let's say perhaps 95% positive. I received a phone call and an email from him perhaps 2 weeks ago. More (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

(...) <nod> I understand. Thanks for the reassurance though. I was getting worried! -Shiri (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

(...) Me too! I've been trying to contact him for months now also. He started painting a custom set of royal's for me back in June and I haven't heard from him in three months now. I was worried, but figured he was acting in a play or something. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego?

I have not corresponded with him since our last DixieLUG meeting way back when at my place. If I'm not mistaken, I think he said he was going to be on the West Coast for a month or two... so maybe he's offline. eric (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)

  Re: where is craigo-lego? i'm back! (sorta)

(...) hey gang! sorry to have worried y'all, and i am touched by your concern. it's a much-needed warm-fuzzy moment for me. i extended my stay in san diego a couple of weeks and wasn't checking my e-mai from out there. it was a good trip, but it (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga) !

  Re: where is craigo-lego? i'm back! (sorta)

Hey Craig glad to see you made it back. Sorry to hear that you're having to leave that cool old house. Are you having to move out of the neighborhood? It would be a shame to have to leave such a "Norman Rockwell" kind of area. I guess I was just (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ga)