 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 81
Re: Next Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 16:52:44 GMT

All I need to know is when and where.  I can pick Joe up along the way.
How many bricks is it per gallon of gas again?  I forget :-)

Joe Greene writes:
Tell me when where and how I'm getting there.

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Duane Hess wrote:

OK, I'm back and itching to do some trading.  Anyone else ready to get
together?  I'm not too particular where we have it.

How about ASAP next week. I'm still stuck in GR due to snow, don't fly
out till Tuesday Nite, and have to leave again on Thursday nite, biz in
Detroit... that leave only Wed this week which I know does not work for
at least one person.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

--
Technical Support requests should be sent to support@opendisc.com