 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 67
Re: Next Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 1998 18:21:22 GMT

Larry Pieniazek writes:
I'd like to propose that the next fest be the week after next, and that
it be at my place in Littleton.

I did not go home last weekend, or this weekend, my family was here. A
great time was had by all (they're somewhere in Nebraska, headed home,
as I type this). So I go home next weekend to fetch all that trans
orange and other stuff on people's want lists. • <SNIP>
Finally, I promise that if we set a day (one of Monday-Thursday) for
week after next, I will ensure that I get away from work in time to be
there for everyone's arrival, and buy the pizza and soda to boot.

I'll have to see how my schedule pans out.  I may be switching clients, so my
work hours may change.  I'll know more Monday.

Duane