 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 74
Re: Next Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 05:35:55 GMT

So what dates work for everyone after the 1st of Jan? :)

Duane Hess wrote:

Hey all!

I have managed to talk my new employer into some internet access.  They have
no catalogues, so the internet was the only other option. ;-)  I would be OK
with waiting until after the first of the year.  I'm moving this weekend so
it's shot and I finally got my Auczilla(7) winnings, so I can live without
trading for a while.  For those of you who are looking for crater plates, I
found two more while packing that I would be willing to trade, for a total of
three.

I won't forget that I still owe Heather, Roby and Joe for parts they have
already given me.  And Joe, you don't have to worry about transportation to
and from a GTG as long as I can make it.

Take care.

Duane

Joe Greene writes:
Well..my wife likes the belville figs..so whenever you want to meat, give me • a ring, and
bringt trade fodder....I am interested for sure in the green wizards hat, • monkeys and the
belville figs....dunno why I like those monkeys so much but I • do......nfortunately I'n
mostly limited in the tree department ti the X-mas pine style, some bushes • and Palm
fronds......oh yea I have the 2 sizes of  snowflake branches (they're green • but kindof
snowflake shaped...)...

Roby Sherman wrote:

Joe:

Sounds good. I have a black ramp and pit that I can trade. What do you want • for the
treads? I have a couple more Bellville females if you want them. (A mom and • a daughter,
different than the ones you currently have).

I'll be in town until the 17th so we'll probably have to get together after • the 1st of
Jan.

--Roby

Joe Greene wrote:

Duane is offline while moving, I'm without transport...it's just bad all • around..maybe
next month..but again my problem is transportation...I do have lots of • space which I
volunteered at the last GTG. I'll offer it again...

Roby I still have the grey crater plate and would be willing to trade it • for any ramp
and pit type....additional;ly I have that set of treads you wanted..let's • swap some
e-mail. Please use my home e-mail wolfie_@mail.geocities.com

Roby Sherman wrote:

We're booked for next week. We're in the process of packing for our out • of town
trip which starts on the 17th and lasts through Jan 2nd. We're also in • the process
of packing up our stuff because we're moving to a new house in the • middle of
January. You guys enjoy!

--Roby

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Duane Hess wrote:

I'll have to see how my schedule pans out.  I may be switching • clients, so my
work hours may change.  I'll know more Monday.

Duane

Well, this week obviously didn't happen. I am in town M-Thursday next
week, flying out very very early F AM, then gone till next year.

Any chance for next week at my place? I did bring some Trans Orange, • but
not that much, I had less than I thought (I think I traded some away
already)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

--
Technical Support requests should be sent to support@opendisc.com