 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 71
Re: Next Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 00:09:32 GMT

Joe:

Sounds good. I have a black ramp and pit that I can trade. What do you want for the
treads? I have a couple more Bellville females if you want them. (A mom and a daughter,
different than the ones you currently have).

I'll be in town until the 17th so we'll probably have to get together after the 1st of
Jan.

--Roby

Joe Greene wrote:

Duane is offline while moving, I'm without transport...it's just bad all around..maybe
next month..but again my problem is transportation...I do have lots of space which I
volunteered at the last GTG. I'll offer it again...

Roby I still have the grey crater plate and would be willing to trade it for any ramp
and pit type....additional;ly I have that set of treads you wanted..let's swap some
e-mail. Please use my home e-mail wolfie_@mail.geocities.com

Roby Sherman wrote:

We're booked for next week. We're in the process of packing for our out of town
trip which starts on the 17th and lasts through Jan 2nd. We're also in the process
of packing up our stuff because we're moving to a new house in the middle of
January. You guys enjoy!

--Roby

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

Duane Hess wrote:

I'll have to see how my schedule pans out.  I may be switching clients, so my
work hours may change.  I'll know more Monday.

Duane

Well, this week obviously didn't happen. I am in town M-Thursday next
week, flying out very very early F AM, then gone till next year.

Any chance for next week at my place? I did bring some Trans Orange, but
not that much, I had less than I thought (I think I traded some away
already)

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.

--
Technical Support requests should be sent to support@opendisc.com