 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 78
Re: Next Fest?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 21:02:17 GMT

OK, I'm back and itching to do some trading.  Anyone else ready to get
together?  I'm not too particular where we have it.

Duane

Duane Hess writes:
OK so it looks like Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are out of the question and
Wednesdays are out for me.  I should be able to make it on any of the
remaining days after I get settled on the apartment.

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Roby Sherman wrote:

So what dates work for everyone after the 1st of Jan? :)

Monday nite through Thursday nite, most weeks, but not Thursday Jan 7,
as I fly out on Thursday that week.

Again, I'd like to suggest that we have it at my place...

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.