 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 58
Re: GTG In Denver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:32:28 GMT

Joe Greene wrote:

BTW I'll see If I have the mentioned minifig..What were you looking for Larry (I may have
some green plates..I'll check tonight).

I don't have that fig, but I do have a 2 pound shortbread tin full of
trade fodder, including 4 grey metro noses and a bunch of other odds and
ends.

I just realised that I am low on blue slopes for a project so if people
have blue slopes they want to trade (low or medium, especially the
corner and peaks) that would be cool. I'm actually BRINGING some yellow
plates to trade, of a certain size I have enough of... I'm still going
to be interested in green plates.

One gotcha, there is a good chance I can't make it, though, as
estimation may go into the nite... or I may show late. I will phone
ahead or post again once I know what's going on.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.