 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
GTG In Denver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 15:30:52 GMT

Hi all!

Forgot to mention this... Is anyone that is planning on attending allergic to
cats or dogs? If so, you might want to pack your Benedryl before heading over.
Let me know if this is going to be a problem.

Thanks!

--Roby