 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 49
Re: GTG In Denver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:27:51 GMT

I'm afraid that I will need to bail out on the meeting this week (after I picked
the day).  :-(  If we plan another one next week, I'll make it up by springing for the pizza.

(snipped here and there)

Larry Pieniazek writes:
Roby Sherman wrote:
Forgot to mention this... Is anyone that is planning on attending allergic to
cats or dogs? If so, you might want to pack your Benedryl before heading over.
Let me know if this is going to be a problem.

Should not be an issue for me.

Me either.

I also will try to have some trade fodder... anyone interested in some
grey metroliner noses w/ trans lt blue windows? I have a bunch from my
buyout of flying time vessels. I'll have some other goodies as well.

I'll work with you when we get together.

My wants are tiles (each container uses up 4x16 worth of tiles so I am
running low) slopes, all kinds, and grey or yellow plates, all sizes.

What colors of tiles?

Duane