 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 50
Re: GTG In Denver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 17:58:01 GMT

Duane Hess wrote:

I'm afraid that I will need to bail out on the meeting this week (after I picked
the day).  :-(  If we plan another one next week, I'll make it up by springing for the pizza.

I have a terrible schedule, but I am OK with postponing, or not. others
can call it.

My wants are tiles (each container uses up 4x16 worth of tiles so I am
running low) slopes, all kinds, and grey or yellow plates, all sizes.

What colors of tiles?

Any and all.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.