 Local / United States / Colorado / Denver / 51
Re: GTG In Denver!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co.den
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:36:56 GMT

Are we still on for tomorrow nite? Can someone repost the details here
in case there are stragglers that we're not aware of?

I am planning to pull trade goods togther tonite. If there is stuff
people want from the Flying time vessels (I have 10, hulls and masts are
gone already) advise and I will consider it.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.