 Local / United States / Colorado / 47
46  |  48
Subject:
A Colorado Get-Together (Was: Re: How about a Brickfest West?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co, lugnet.loc.us.co.cos
Date:
Fri, 3 Aug 2001 03:45:20 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.co, Duane Hess writes:
In lugnet.events, Bryan Beckwith writes:
In lugnet.events, Duane Hess writes: • <snip>

Would anyone in Colorado like to plan a get together sometime? The last time
I met with any local AFOLs was a couple of years ago. I'm willing to travel
too.

LMK

I'd be happy to get together sometime, especially if you were willing to
come to the Springs. :-)  I know there are a few others here, maybe we could
all meet somewhere.

Well, I would be willing to come down on a Saturday or Sunday one weekend.
Unfortunately, my weekends are a little limited until late August. Are there
any others reading who would like to chime in?

-Duane

(trimmed it down to just lugnet.loc.us.co)

I waited two weeks hoping that some other locals would chime in, but so far
it doesn't look like anyone is going to.  I'm not free until late August
either, but I'm hoping we can get some more people involved so maybe we
should shoot for September.

I wish I knew of a good place for a get-together. There aren't any really
good toy stores that I can think of.  The KB Outlet in Castle Rock pretty
much sucks, but we could still meet there if you don't want to drive all the
way to the Springs.  If nothing else, we could take stuff for trade.  (I'm
still looking for stretchers, and I have a small amount of trans-orange
stuff to part with.)

Bryan Beckwith

I cross posted this over to loc.us.co.cos, in case any Springs locals have
only been looking there.  FUT: loc.us.co