 Local / United States / Colorado / 45
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:28:06 GMT

In lugnet.events, Bryan Beckwith writes:
In lugnet.events, Duane Hess writes: • <snip>

Would anyone in Colorado like to plan a get together sometime? The last time
I met with any local AFOLs was a couple of years ago. I'm willing to travel
too.

LMK

I'd be happy to get together sometime, especially if you were willing to
come to the Springs. :-)  I know there are a few others here, maybe we could
all meet somewhere.

Well, I would be willing to come down on a Saturday or Sunday one weekend.
Unfortunately, my weekends are a little limited until late August. Are there
any others reading who would like to chime in?

-Duane

(trimmed it down to just lugnet.loc.us.co)