 Events / 337
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 22:47:25 GMT

In lugnet.events, Duane Hess writes:

- snip -

I would second this one. Of course I'm in north Denver, so I'm biased. Maybe
Las Vegas as a second choice? Seems like there are always cheap flights
going there.

Vegas would be great, IMO.  Are there many AFOLs there who could help with
local planning?

Would anyone in Colorado like to plan a get together sometime? The last time
I met with any local AFOLs was a couple of years ago. I'm willing to travel
too.

LMK

I'd be happy to get together sometime, especially if you were willing to
come to the Springs. :-)  I know there are a few others here, maybe we could
all meet somewhere.

-Duane

Bryan Beckwith