 Events / 323
Re: How about a Brickfest West?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 20:18:42 GMT

In lugnet.events, Bryan Beckwith writes:
In lugnet.events, Kevin Wilson writes:
Well, I've been looking at the pics of Friday's Brickfest activities on
Brickshelf, and checking out the webcams, and I'm jealous! I wanna go too!

How about a Brickfest Northwest? Anyone in Seattle up for organising
something like this? I don't think there are enough of us in Vancouver to
pull it off yet.

Kevin

I really wish that someone could organize something in a more central
location.  A place where people from a very large area would be able to make
the drive if they wanted to attend.  Being in Colorado, I am partial to a
location like Denver, but surely there is somewhere a wide variety of us
would be able to meet.

Bryan Beckwith

I would second this one. Of course I'm in north Denver, so I'm biased. Maybe
Las Vegas as a second choice? Seems like there are always cheap flights
going there.

Would anyone in Colorado like to plan a get together sometime? The last time
I met with any local AFOLs was a couple of years ago. I'm willing to travel too.

LMK

-Duane