 Local / United States / Colorado / 46
45  |  47
Subject:
Cheap Lego in Colorado
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 20:17:37 GMT

Hi.

     I'm not sure if these prices are down in the springs as well, but if
someone down there happens to have come to Denver, this might be useful.

     I went to the Wal Mart just east of Hampden and Santa Fe, and found the
technic battle droid on sale for $23.00, and the Pit Droids on sale for $15.
(However, they were sold out on the Pit Droids.)  They also had the
destroyer droid for 36 or 39 dollars as well.
     They had an odd selection of other LEGO sets on sale as well.  Just
about every one of the small Studio sets was on sale, other than the JPIII
ones.  They had a number of other bits on sale, including the Racers.

     On the same trip I'd gone down to the Castle Rock factory stores, where
there's a small shop that sells stuff that Kay Bee Toys don't want to deal
with anymore.  I found two small Star Wars sets (the landspeeder and that
odd robot ship) for about $5 each, as well as a couple other small sets.
Nothing to go out of your way for, mind, but if your wife has dragged you to
the CRFS (say, to buy new sheets) it's something to get for yourself.

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala@cssltd.com