 Local / United States / Colorado / 50
Re: A Colorado Get-Together (Was: Re: How about a Brickfest West?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.co
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 16:36:05 GMT

I waited two weeks hoping that some other locals would chime in, but so far
it doesn't look like anyone is going to.  I'm not free until late August
either, but I'm hoping we can get some more people involved so maybe we
should shoot for September.

I thought I'd posted that I was interested, but maybe I screwed it up.  In
any case, I'd like to get together, and maybe Duane and I could car-pool down.

On the other hand, if we're meeting at Castle Rock, maybe I can bring my
wife along, and she can browse the shops while we chat.  And maybe we should
meet at the McDonalds for lunch - if it's September, we can pick up some of
the happy meal lego toys.

I'm not one for trading yet - so far I mostly just buy sets and put them
together.  I haven't gotten into doing MOC yet.

-john, humorless toad
jcfiala@cssltd.com