    NMRA info (zonker) —David K. Z. Harris
    OK, I have confirmed that I can have Friday off. I cannot get Thursday. If someone else will be in Friday morning, I can bring the roundhouse with me Friday a.m. (This is not optimal, since I'll need another person to move it.) Dropping it off in (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Mark LaRue
     It looks like I am picking things up on Wednesday and bringing them to the show of thrusday. I am going to meet Mike, but I am not sure where. I gave him my house address in San Jose, and I can also meet someone at lunch. I work for HP in Mountain (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

         Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Tom Stangl
     Mike, Make SURE to pack enough grey bricks for the bridge pylons - for all 12 sections. I basically depleted my entire store building the 6 bridge sections (didn't have much grey to begin with). Also make sure to have a pretty good sketch of how (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Mike Poindexter
   (...) We have 4 exhibitor passes. Myself, Tom Stangl and Zonker were making modules and buildings to bring, so they were the first ones to get them. While trying to get the modules built, one person, Paul Sinasohn, really did do more than I could (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Yifun Liang
   (...) question, for people that can show up to help setup stuff, do we have ways to get into the convention center at all? I am across the street from sjc convention center, and would love to help out on setting things up if needed, and so far it (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Mike Poindexter
     I don't know, but I can't see much of an admittance pass being needed, as long as you are accompanying an exhibitor, as Thursday is only for set-up. The displays aren't open until Friday. If we need a pass, we would get that at the convention center (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

        Re: NMRA info (zonker) —Mike Poindexter
   I just spoke with Mark LaRue. Zonker and I will meet him tonight and drop off the tables, legs, a drill and some other items. He will take those to the convention center area on Thursday and will need help setting up the tables, as it is a 2 person (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)