Subject:
quick question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:11:12 GMT

This did not dawn on me until after the train meeting on sunday.....
We decided that the name for the train club would be BAYLTC, right?
Does the BAY part stand for anything in particular or just or just generically
"bay".  For some reason i thought it stood for: Bay Area (something with "Y")
Lego Train Club.  If nothing starts with Y then would it be BALUG (which kinda
sounds like a sheep).  I think something that specifically told of our location
might be nice....Just a suggestion....i'd like to see what you guys think....

Mike