  Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

Hi all, We loved the multi-story downtown buildings from Sunday, and may try to build one. I think they would look very cool on the NRMA layout. In that spirit, we would like to offer any/all of our collection of town buildings/vehicles for the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

I am currently working on the town plan right now. Russell Clark and I discussed it at some length after the meeting at Zonker's and we had some rough ideas. I have gone over them and done the math to find plot sizes, but I have to recalculate (...) (24 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

(...) Cool. Because I will :) I gotta little something in mind. Speaking of a little something, any plans for a working drawbridge? ;-) <grins, ducks and runs (aka the "John Neal Manuever"> (...) I would like to see a committee set up or perhaps a (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

(...) How about a California/Bay Area/Tech stuff? I was looking out of the window today and thought the tech museum looks cool... but then I have no clue whether or not how easy it would be to make an imax dome... and the town would definitely need (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

I can't absolutely promise, but I think that a carousel would fit nicely in a 32x32 plot..... I'll do my best.... And I want to thank everyone involved in the train meeting for allowing the break that let me get to my concert on time... The audience (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes: I snipped it all for brevity, I brought my tunnel on sunday and believe it is too small for the NMRA display at this time. I can work on expanding it if you think it is worthwhile. One of our other (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)