Re: Buildings, etc. for BAYLTC NMRA Layout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 04:57:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Mike Poindexter writes:
I snipped it all for brevity,
I brought my tunnel on sunday and believe it is too small for the NMRA display
at this time. I can work on expanding it if you think it is worthwhile. One of
our other projects, besides rolling stock, is a soccer game using the football
players from the world cup. However, my daughter is the soccer player and we
are converting them to a womens team. Our hope is to have a Women's US World
Cup Team vs her league team in a scrimmage.
I would love to contribute something, but I want it to fit in.
Looking forward to more posts, suggestions.
BTW, I think the Mission should be in the display, it is very good and very
Californian.