Re: What a blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 12:27:18 GMT

Last minute?  This meeting was on the website at LEAST a week ahead of time.  It
was a combo regular and BayLTC meeting.

Richard Marchetti wrote:

I'm into it.  Somehow I keep missing the last minute announcements on these
events and thereby keep missing the events themselves.  This last event was a
train thing, right?

=)

Anyway, if I do manage to attend the next time it will give me the opportunity
to meet the people who are buying up all the sale priced 1200 buckets and
thereby earning my eternal wrath.

::mumble...grumble::

-- Richard

--