Re: What a blast!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 14 Mar 2000 07:23:50 GMT

Here's an idea for a South Bay meet - I am moving to the Santa Clara campus late
April (Agnews area), and the auditorium should be done in May, I think.  It can
seat 400, and the public can book it, I THINK it is free.  It is right off of
San Tomas Expwy, easy to get to.

I'll check into it one I am in the new campus, it should have TONS of room for a
meet, and if we plaster fliers, maybe we can get some trainiacs to drop by.

David Simmons wrote:

I'm going to check with the Albany library this week about available dates
and times for the next meet.  I probably won't be able to reserve a room
until May.  Is that too long to wait?  How many people would be interested
in coming up here?  I know it's REALLY long haul for some people, so perhaps
the theme could appeal to those who live closer and those who don't wouldn't
care so much if they missed it.  Anyone have any suggestions on what the
theme of the next meet should be?  Castle?  Pirates?  Town?

Dave

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/