  What a blast!

Hey all, I just wanted to be the first to thank everyone for a great time. There was so much great stuff to look at (and paw through!) and I think this is the best meet we've had so far. Lots of new faces and a much better behaved walk-in crowd. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: What a blast!

(...) My son and I were some of the new faces, we both enjoyed meeting everyone. And there was alot of great stuff to see. I've got to remember my cash for next time so I can participate in the Pawing. I look forward to the next meeting and LMK if (...) (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: What a blast!

Here's an idea for a South Bay meet - I am moving to the Santa Clara campus late April (Agnews area), and the auditorium should be done in May, I think. It can seat 400, and the public can book it, I THINK it is free. It is right off of San Tomas (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: What a blast!

I'm into it. Somehow I keep missing the last minute announcements on these events and thereby keep missing the events themselves. This last event was a train thing, right? =) Anyway, if I do manage to attend the next time it will give me the (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: What a blast!

Last minute? This meeting was on the website at LEAST a week ahead of time. It was a combo regular and BayLTC meeting. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  BayLUG meeting announcement reminder list?

Richard Marchetti was the most recent person to write something like; (...) Richard, I'm sorry you missed it. I'm sure there are a few other that missed it as well. But I'm working on a solution! (I have a minimum of 2 folks who write something (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: What a blast!

(...) What I assumed, apparently mistakenly, was that someone had posted an announcement message the day before or the morning of the event. In any case, I never saw the posted announcement. "Last minute" is just me sort of suggesting that someone (...) (25 years ago, 14-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)