  Re: BayLUG Train Gathering...

Zonker, What hours should I reserve the Newark library for? It should be December 4, right? /Eric/ (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: BayLUG Train Gathering...

Oops, I replied to the wrong message. Well, now's a good time to break the news. I'm going to try to reserve a room at the Newark library for December 4, for an auxiliary BAYLUG meeting for those who can't make it on Nov 27. It is smaller and older (...) (25 years ago, 29-Oct-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

Hello Bay Area Lego Fan, With Zonker's help, my wife Nancy and I reserved a meeting room at the Newark library for December 4th, 10:00 am to 5:00 pm. Everyone is welcome! Since this room is smaller and older than the Fremont library room, it will (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

(...) not (...) Under further consideration, FWIW, I won't be coming to the 11/27 meeting after all, as it's just too busy a weekend :(. But I'm glad you arranged one for 12/4 which I do plan to attend :). I won't bring tons of stuff, just what I (...) (25 years ago, 20-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

I won't be making the 11/27 meeting either, I forgot I'll be in SoCal this week. I don't know if I'll have time for the 12/4 meeting either. Dang. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not associate my (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

Well, it looks like there may not be anyone but ME on Saturday at the LEGO meeting in Fremont. :-( So, is there anyone who WILL be there this weekend? :-) My plan is to submit myself to the horrors of travel on a holiday weekend to get back to the (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  RE: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

Sorry Zonker, We're booked at the Outlaws 'till Sunday. The following weekend is a no-go too. If it looks bad for the 27th, cancel soon so as to not piss off the Library people. It is the best place I know of for us, and would like to be welcomed (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

(...) Yeah, cancelling sounds the best. There's been comparatively minimal feedback about the 11/27 meeting. It's really no wonder why that weekend was open at the library. Even if there's minimal or no walk-in traffic on 12/4, that's okay, cuz I'm (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Announcing an extra Q4 BayLUG meeting!

I know I won't be able to make either meeting as classes are ending during that period and I'll need all my spare time to finish classwork. I'm working Saturdays now and just can't afford to take the time off of work. I also might be starting a new (...) (25 years ago, 24-Nov-99, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)