Re: Meeting Protocols?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 17:57:25 GMT

I agree wholeheartedley with all these suggestions and think they form an
excellent starting point to establish some structure in our future meetings.
I think it's something we need to work on.  I really like Paul's suggestion
that we divide the room between club and public space.  That would give us
much better security for our displays and trade stuff.

Dave