Subject:
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 04:53:35 GMT

Hey Y'all:

I saw some pretty cool stuff at the Baylug meeting today -- everyone had
neat models on display (even though they were all being excessively modest
about their stuff).  I will not say that it was the best model I saw,
because they were all very fine in highly unique ways, but the one that has
stuck with me tonight was the one of the Beatles cartoon characters.
Someone should take some digital images of the thing and post them to the
internet for the pleasure of others.  I am sure many will enjoy the
unusually clever brick arrangment comprising the Tuba!

It was a pleasure meeting all of the Baylug people and Frank Filz, who was
here from out of town.

Many thanks to all,

-- Richard