Re: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 04:05:41 GMT

Tom McDonald wrote:
It was a pleasure meeting all of the Baylug people and Frank Filz, who was
here from out of town.

I just wish I had taken more time to chat with everyone. I think I
barely even talked to Richard. A strong suggestion for folks though is
to really make sure to wear your name tag (and making up a name tag for
out of town guests would be a good idea too, I bet many would have
appreciated realizing who I was before someone bothered to introduce me
- of course I should have brought along my Brickfest 2000 name tag to
wear, oh well).

Indeed. It's nice when maniac guests take the time to drop in. Many of our
club members work and travel, so it doesn't always work out to have fests
just any old time. I'm glad his plans and ours coincided.

I really enjoyed meeting folks, and I was glad to be able to do a few
meets outside the Baylug meeting also (of course, as a result, Dan
Velasco saw more of me than anyone else did, and he also caused a larger
percentage of the California/North Carolina trade imbalance...)

Frank