Re: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 01:57:27 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, Richard Marchetti writes:
but the one that has
stuck with me tonight was the one of the Beatles cartoon characters.
Someone should take some digital images of the thing and post them to the
internet for the pleasure of others.  I am sure many will enjoy the
unusually clever brick arrangment comprising the Tuba!

Thanks! Sgt. Bricker's Lonely Hearts Club Band is scheduled to appear at the
next edition of Legopalooza.

It was a pleasure meeting all of the Baylug people and Frank Filz, who was
here from out of town.

Indeed. It's nice when maniac guests take the time to drop in. Many of our
club members work and travel, so it doesn't always work out to have fests
just any old time. I'm glad his plans and ours coincided.

-Tom McD.