 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 107 (-5)
  Re: Variation on a theme: My Podracer

Nice job on the pod racer! While it may be built of "useless" parts, the color scheme your have selected is most successful! And quite a collection of parts as well! This is what I love about LEGO. Build On! John Matthews Dave Johann (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Variation on a theme: My Podracer

Hi Dave, I wish I could join you tomorrow. That's quite a creative pod racer. It really looks like a patchwork of different parts, but there is something spindly and elegant to it. Brad Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 23-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  ED-209-C

The first time I saw Dave Schuler's Lego ED-209, I was amazed! I thought it was one of the coolest mini-mechs I'd ever seen. (URL) Mark Sandlin took the idea a step further with a revamping of the design...a streamlining if you will. radically (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la) !

  Variation on a theme: My Podracer

(URL) was to be the first of two entries into Mark Sandlin's space creation contest, but due to a severe lack of time, I didn't get around to taking pictures until the day the contest ended. Someday, entry #2 will be complete, but it's design right (...) (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Futuristic Four Horsemen

(...) ooOOoo I like War. He's kewl. (...) wha? huh? ~Mark (24 years ago, 22-Sep-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact