 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 105
104  |  106
Subject:
ED-209-C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:01:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

The first time I saw Dave Schuler's Lego ED-209, I was amazed! I thought it was
one of the coolest mini-mechs I'd ever seen.

http://members.bellatlantic.net/~drteeth1/ed209.jpg

Then Mark Sandlin took the idea a step further with a revamping of the
design...a streamlining if you will. radically different from the original, yet
not.

This got me wondering what I could add to the ED-209 legacy, so I sat down to
work and this is what I came up with. Add in a new paintjob, strenthen the hip
joints, and Ed-209 Mark C was born.

Well, that's it for now. My posting finger is tired, and I need to finish
cleaning in order to make my place presentable to LUGOLA. Later!