 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 104
103  |  105
Subject:
Variation on a theme: My Podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 22:45:34 GMT

This was to be the first of two entries into Mark Sandlin's space creation
contest, but due to a severe lack of time, I didn't get around to taking
pictures until the day the contest ended. Someday, entry #2 will be complete,
but it's design right now is fragile, at best.

My podracer idea was simple. Start out with the most useless pieces Lego makes
and build something out of them. I even opted to include Znap and Throwbots just
for the fun of it. It turns out this was one of my favorite things to
build...ever. btw, 2 pieces fell off just prior to picture taking, so that's why
the tubes don't both connect to the engine. Use your imagination to figure out
the missing piece. ;-)

This is my attempt #2 at whetting LUGOLA's appetite for tomorrow. Attempt #3
will be a mech in green-later this evening...The podracer no longer exists, as
it has been canabalized for other creations.

-Dave