 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 103
Re: Futuristic Four Horsemen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.minifigs, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:52:24 GMT

From: "Dave Johann" <hardcoredj@techie.com>

Lately, I've been noticing people posting their renditions of the four
horsemen
of the apocolypse. Mine have adorned my desk at work for the past 4 months,
but
I finally got around to getting pics of them. You'll find them here:

<snip>

ooOOoo I like War. He's kewl.

LUGOLA: consider this the first part of whetting your appetite for tomorrow.
Parts 2 and 3 will follow later today-including my take on a Mark Sandlin
creation...in green!

wha? huh?

~Mark
--