 Local / United States / California / Los Angeles / 107
Re: Variation on a theme: My Podracer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 04:24:18 GMT

Nice job on the pod racer!  While it may be built of "useless" parts, the
color scheme your have selected is most successful!  And quite a collection
of parts as well!  This is what I love about LEGO.

Build On!
John Matthews

Dave Johann <hardcoredj@techie.com> wrote in message

This was to be the first of two entries into Mark Sandlin's space creation
contest, but due to a severe lack of time, I didn't get around to taking
pictures until the day the contest ended. Someday, entry #2 will be • complete,
but it's design right now is fragile, at best.

My podracer idea was simple. Start out with the most useless pieces Lego • makes
and build something out of them. I even opted to include Znap and • Throwbots just
for the fun of it. It turns out this was one of my favorite things to
build...ever. btw, 2 pieces fell off just prior to picture taking, so • that's why
the tubes don't both connect to the engine. Use your imagination to figure • out
the missing piece. ;-)

This is my attempt #2 at whetting LUGOLA's appetite for tomorrow. Attempt • #3
will be a mech in green-later this evening...The podracer no longer • exists, as
it has been canabalized for other creations.

-Dave