 Local / United States / California / *819 (-20)
  San Jose Mindstorm Experts?

This may help...I just recieved it this afternoon, so it sounds like the same group that you are looking for. (Now I know a bit more about what they are planning to organize! ;-) -Z- (...) -- The Bay Area LEGO Users Group (BayLUG) is open to kids (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info?

(...) I just got some email from one of the people putting it on, so end of problem. :-) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info?

(...) I just got some email from one of the people putting it on, so end of problem. :-) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info?

I just posted this to the SJ group, but as it doesn't seem to be very active I thought I'd try this group too. Hi y'all ... earlier this week someone from Mindstorms called my house asking if one of my children, Sam, would like to be in a kids' (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Anyone know about a local kids' Mindstorms focus group or Mindstorms contact info?

Hi y'all ... earlier this week someone from Mindstorms called my house asking if one of my children, Sam, would like to be in a kids' Mindstorms focus group to be held in Sunnyvale very soon. When Sam heard about this he very much wanted to be in (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf.sj)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Steve, Thats funny you mention the "creative memories" die-cut cutters, my wife just got some the other day and I was already thinking of how I could use them for my trains.. ha! jt sebarile-MOBL wrote in message ... (...) would (...) -- James J. (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Anyone in LA?

I'm in West LA. And you know what? I think I've met you before. Do you work at the UCLA Music Library? -Peter Merryman (one time employee of the UCLA Music Lib. Spec. Coll.) (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Cutting out carefully is a drag! And in our case an oval is a hard shape to cut nicely. I thought about a die-cut cutter. My wife has a ton of them for her "creative memories" stuff. I bet an oval is available, although this would dictate the size (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

That would apply to shades of gray as well. I would suspect that printing pink or yellow or light blue on a sticker that goes over a black piece will likely have some color bleed through, also. Why not just print the sticker on white adhesive paper (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Some bad news... As you all may know PNLTC has recently adopted a new logo ((URL) found that any logo with "white" in it has trouble! Most (99%) printers don't print white. So if you are going to print this on to clear stickers... The white comes (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

I will fix that. Todd had mentioned it to me earlier, so I will just change it next time I work on the graphic file. Thanks, Mike Russell Clark <rclark@telis.org> wrote in message news:Fp0Kny.4yr@lugnet.com... (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

(...) I just noticed something. It may be that I don't know the difference, but doesn't LEGO have a ® "circle R" after it and not the ™ "TM"? Russell (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Anyone in LA?

I have a RCX (alas only one...) here in Newport Beach CA. Dave (...) (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: Anyone in LA?

(...) I live in Claremont (just barely in LA county :) and I know that there are several Lugnet readers around Pasadena and San Dimas. Not sure about areas farther west. (25 years ago, 27-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

Looks great! Russell Clark (URL) 39423705 ---...--- (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Anyone in LA?

Hello? Are there any other LEGO fans in the Los Angeles area that care to consider communicative acknowledgement of their presence? Yours in Redondo Beach, Henry Lim (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.la)

  Re: BayLTC Logo finished

I like it; Neato. Can I get some when you print them (on transparent sticker paper?) (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  BayLTC Logo finished

I have just finished the BayLTC logo to the best of my ability. I have made it in both a windows metafile, which will retain its sharpness regardless of the size it is printed, which is excellent for banners, and a gif for easy viewing. It can be (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

I'll be bringing a rather long Metroliner, most likely. Not sure what else yet. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home ***(URL) Bay Area DSMs (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

  Re: Next BayLUG Meeting / First BayLTC Meeting

(...) Doh! I meant March 12th. Around May, I will probably host a train meeting at my house, if anyone is interested. I am hoping to have a layout that is the size of 20+ modules. Most will not be built up with bricks, but should have the track laid (...) (25 years ago, 22-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact